Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner Macmillian Children's Summer Library Sweeps

Just found in my email.
    Congratulations! You Are a Winner of the Macmillan Children's School & Library Newsletter Sweepstakes Be on the lookout for your summer reading kit in mail thanks for entering.
    From Your Friends at Macmillian Childrens Publishing Company

Congrats - me too!

I actually had an UPS email alert of a delivery tomorrow from Macmillan, then an hour later the email from Macmillan directly - I'm thinking it's for the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tmy56 View Post
      Congrats - me too!

I actually had an UPS email alert of a delivery tomorrow from Macmillan, then an hour later the email from Macmillan directly - I'm thinking it's for the same thing.
      Could be no there were lots of winners!!

Comment

Congrats to you both...
        Haven't been to my email yet today... just got in from working and delivering the work to Maryland.
        Going to check email now.

YAY!! I was a winner too!!!
        Last edited by TOYSTORY; 05-15-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Congrats Jo - Yay us!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Might of got that win today. Had checked porch when Lisa and I come in NO PACKAGES.both us finally lay down for a mini nap after Mark Jr and Kevin had left with the little tractor to get that oak wood the man saving for us. Got up a little after 6:00 an a rather large white skinny Pkg laying flat by wall. Inside are 10 Out of this world nice heavy bookmarks. A black poster What Sould you read the summer. Jo, Terry, do you by chance get one of these also. Well guess would be a nice little poster to put over by our book area, when have more time to work with them. Right now been working, more on food, clothing, and stuff like that.

Comment

Yes, I got mine today. And it was a bit disappointing, but a win is a win I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
                  Yes, I got mine today. And it was a bit disappointing, but a win is a win I guess.
                  Well a little disappointing to me also, so why I guess will use the way I mentioned.

Comment

Same here - thought it would have a kids book for summer reading. Jo is right, a win is a win.

Comment

Working...
                    X