Annelies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annelies

Thanks Jo - I won a copy of this book: https://www.redhotsweepstakes.com/fo...-~-ends-1-1-19
    I think the premise is fascinating - what if Anne Frank survived the Holocaust?

Congrats!! I got one too!!
    Oh and you are most welcome!!

Comment

Congrats to both of y

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Wtg to both book winners!!

Comment

Wow!!! Jo, I also got one yesterday. Delivery driver will leave a book pkg under cushion on porch. Nice book. Amazing that with only 25 winners, 3 of us come from here!!oy. Thanks fo

Know we all should enjoy. Thanks for post Jo.

Comment

I guess we know what book we are reading for the next RHSS Book Club meeting LOL!

Comment

I think the Random House ones have good odds for us because I am posting them as they start and a lot of them are short entry. Hard for others to find and then enter in the short period the contest is live.
                I am glad to see so many winners!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
                  I think the Random House ones have good odds for us because I am posting them as they start and a lot of them are short entry. Hard for others to find and then enter in the short period the contest is live.
                  I am glad to see so many winners!!!
                  I agree. I have a UPS Alert of another delivery from Random House coming today. Thanks for getting the posted for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X