South Beach Wine and Food Festival Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Beach Wine and Food Festival Trip

I am the confirmed winner of the Coca-Cola and Wegmans South Beach Wine and Food Festival Trip Sweepstakes.
    This was a text entry open to limited states - one of my sweepstakes club members spotted the sign at her local Wegmans.

The prize includes: a trip for 2 to Miami 2/22- 2/24, airfare, hotel, 2 tickets to the Grand Tasting event & 2 tickets to the Beachside BBQ, a celebrity meet & greet & spending money.

I'm so excited - it's been a while since I had a trip win.

WHOOO HOOOOO ...that's really wonderful. I am happy for you!! Can't wait to hear about it once you go!!

Comment

Wow, enjoy your win!!

Comment

Congrats Wow! Wonder who the celeb is gonna be.

Comment

Originally posted by Justravlin View Post
          Congrats Wow! Wonder who the celeb is gonna be.
          I know - we are familiar with the bigger names on Food Network, but trying to learn some less well known ones. Guy Fieri is hosting the BBQ Saturday evening so that would be nice, as we love Diners Drive Ins & Dives.

Comment

Oh WoW how exciting and with a text entry too! I know you will have a fabulous trip-Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats on the win! And it will be relaxing after all the work on the house.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

looks like you are leaving tomorrow-have FUN enjoy the warm weather,take some pics if u can!

Comment

Working...
                  X