Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Set of Wins for 2019

(1) Got same email as Vera...
    Congratulations! You have won Books From the Source’s The World According to Garp T-Shirt sweepstakes. Your prize package will include one T-shirt.
    Please confirm that the below address is still the best place to send this, and let us know whether you prefer size medium or large.

(2) ***thank you again, Vera, you had posted this one... tried to find a picture to post, but couldn't find one, they already have the new contest up and I posted it (for Yoga gear).
    Congratulations, you’ve won our Christmas book giveaway! Your prize package consists of the following:
    • $100 Visa gift card
    • 1 stainless steel travel mug
    • 4 collapsible reusable grocery tote bags
    • Grab bag of assorted Christmas book
    (3) book from Penguin Random House today, they don't usually give you a notice... Wunderland, a novel.

whooo hoooo ~~~~ Let the winning continue!!!

Congrats to both you. Would he was surprised with a nice win like that.

Comment

Shocked, kind of; but of course happy~~ but then what could compare to the Polaris RZR and trip to Glamis.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Great start to 2019 - congratulations!

Comment

Nice prize pack-congrats!

Comment

Click on it to enlarge it. 7 Books related to Christmas or the holiday, 3 hardback, 4 paperback. On the bottom is the one grocery bag that I unfolded - surprisingly it wasn't that hard to refold back into the little square.
              Picture of the win:
              Last edited by TOYSTORY; 01-10-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Do you like cozy mysteries? I wrote on your IG post about the Hannah Swenson series by Joanne Fluke - Hannah owns a bakery in MN & tends to find a lot of dead bodies considering she lives in such a small town. But they are likeable - very clean, no sex, just the occasional murder. Congrats to John on the win!

Comment

Working...
                X