Capresso coffee maker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capresso coffee maker

Just got an e-mail that I've won a 10 cup coffee maker. Now I must pray every single day that I will receive it, & that they will not send it via FedEx. FedEx is so dishonest in this suburb that complaining doesn't do any good.

The only other thing I've won and/or received in all of November is the book "A Case of Bier," not delivered by FedEx.

I really need the new coffee maker, so I'd appreciate your prayers for a safe delivery, too. Thanks!

Last edited by Snowbirdy; 11-26-2018, 04:30 PM.

Wonderful win!!!

Comment

Congrats... Hope it comes soon!!!

Comment

Crossing fingers. Keep us posted.

Comment

Congrats hope it shows up.

Comment

Congrats! Hope the delivery goes smoothly.
            Winningsmile

Comment

WTG! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks. Still have not received it. First she said she never got my e-mail claiming it, so I sent the original & another one. She then said it would be shipped a week ago Friday, but it has not arrived. She also did not send me a tracking number.

I'm beginning to think that site is not legitimate. But I really need a new coffeemaker, so I'm going to keep sending her e-mails.

Comment

Who was the sponsor?

Comment

FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com

They have another giveaway going for a Braun coffeemaker now. I guess I'll keep trying to win one everywhere I can.

Comment

Oh yes, they have a lot of giveaways... Never heard of winners from there before -- but the word would have been out if they weren't giving out prizes...don't you think.
                      Hopefully they are just "slow" getting it out to you.

Comment

Well, she just answered my latest e-mail and said they will ship it out this Friday. She said they will have a tracking number for me shortly. She apologized for the delay and thanks me for my patence.

We shall see, I guess. .

Comment

UPS just delivered the Capresso I won November 26! It looks very nice!

Comment

Second congrats on really getting it. Hope you'll enjoy it! AND Yay for them sending it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowbirdy View Post
                              UPS just delivered the Capresso I won November 26! It looks very nice!
                              Wow! So happy for you. Always nice to win something you really can use.

Comment

Working...
                              X