our win list area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our win list area?

Can we have an area where we can post our own individual win list? (ie) mine could be Luckycat's Wins and then i could add my wins to it as i get them. I know it motivates me to see my list especially when im having dry spells to keep entering.

That isn't something I am familar with in VBulletin - the software we use for this site. I am sure Brad will come by and let you know if it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
      That isn't something I am familar with in VBulletin - the software we use for this site. I am sure Brad will come by and let you know if it's possible.
      where my win list is now is on a vbulletin site and its added like any normal category area (ie) the sweep area of online sweeps or blog contests etc...you just add "my Win Lists" and then instead of posting a sweep a member would put "jo's wins" and in your 1st post you put your win list there and as you win you just add your wins to that list. Then another member will make a new post and put their win list there. I will do a screenshot and send it to u to show u and brad what it looks like. You would still keep the bragging area of course to post our individual wins--this is only an addition.

Comment

OK, I believe that we now have what you were asking for. Look under Winners Circle for a new channel My Wins. That looks like the screen shot that you sent me. An easy 5 minute task in vBulletin, most of that trying to get the display order I wanted..
        Last edited by d7dot; 03-10-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks Brad.

Comment

We can always learn and improve, and thankfully it was not difficult to add.

Comment

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect says this Luckycat! Meow!
              thank you i Love it!

Comment

Excellent! You are welcome Ma'am.

Comment

Originally posted by d7dot View Post
                  We can always learn and improve, and thankfully it was not difficult to add.
                  Thanks Brad, you're always helping!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X