Help Daughter Ann win a New Roof Voting Begins April 1st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Daughter Ann win a New Roof Voting Begins April 1st

Hi, we are asking for votes for our Daughter Ann and two Grand kids Kendall and Logan to help them win a new roof, completely Free! This is sponsored as part of a Nationwide program called No Roof Left Behind.

This is a local competition among homeowners who need and cannot afford a new roof. There are other worthy contestants in this competition, but we believe Ann and the Kids are as deserving as any of the others. Each story is shown on the voting site so that you can see their stories.

To make it a fair competition, each person can vote only once per E-Mail address throughout the competition period which starts on April 1, 2019 at 12 AM and ends on April 21, 2019 at 12PM.

Couples or families with two separate E-Mail addresses can of course vote twice.

It is a simple voting process, and you can only vote once per E-Mail address! You do need to CONFIRM your E-Mail address – And that’s it.
    Please get your vote in before the April 21, 2019 deadline!
    Voting is done at the No Roof Left Behind website at the following link:

https://noroofleftbehind.com/program...minationDetail

Her entry is “Single Mom with two teens…. Safety Harbor, FL.

On behalf of Ann, Kendall and Logan, we thank you for your important vote!
    Last edited by d7dot; 04-25-2019, 05:44 AM.

I liked your post... please bump this up on 4/1/19 --- so that we can remember to vote for her.

Comment

Very good, thanks Jo - will do provided that she makes the final cut on 3/31.

Comment

Annie made the cut as a finalist! Get your votes in! You only need to vote once per person per E-Mail address, and then confirm your vote - that's it. Easy, peazy voting. She is Single Mom with Hurricane Damaged roof in Safety Harbor Fl.

https://noroofleftbehind.com/program/fl/1422

Comment

Hi all - we are currently in second place, call out the cavalry! Please ask your friends and family members to vote. Only one vote per person, but a couple with 2 separate E-Mail addresses can both vote once.

Comment

I voted and posted a note to my FB page, also liked and shared your post.
            Last edited by TOYSTORY; 04-01-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jo, this would be a great win for Anne. We have dropped to 3rd place, but it'still early. Come on RHSS'ers get going!

Comment

Come on folks, only a few votes from RHSS members! I put my heart and soul into this place and I feel like Rodney Dangerfield, can't get no respect. It's only a one time process and an easy voting process.

Comment

Just voted and checked my email for vote to count. Wish her luck.

Comment

We thank you Vera! Get your friends and neighbors to vote.

Comment

Brad... did my vote show up? I haven't found the email confirmation.
                      OK, re-did it, got confirmation and so I am sure that vote will count.

If I get another confirmation I'll ignore it.
                      Last edited by TOYSTORY; 04-01-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Got hubby voted.

Comment

Thanks Jo, every vote counts, but it is going to be a horse race for sure.

Comment

I altered your post ONLY slightly and am posting this on YESUWON -- top of the page tomorrow. Wanted you to see and approve before I did it.

Special Favor Request!!
                            I am asking for votes for a friends Daughter Ann and their two Grand kids Kendall and Logan to help them win a new roof, completely Free! This is sponsored as part of a Nationwide program called No Roof Left Behind.

This is a local competition among homeowners who need and cannot afford a new roof. There are other worthy contestants in this competition, but we believe Ann and the Kids are as deserving as any of the others. Each story is shown on the voting site so that you can see their stories.

To make it a fair competition, each person can vote only once per E-Mail address throughout the competition period which starts on April 1, 2019 at 12 AM and ends on April 21, 2019 at 12PM.

Couples or families with two separate E-Mail addresses can vote twice.

It is a simple voting process, and you can only vote once per E-Mail address! You do need to CONFIRM your E-Mail address – And that’s it.
                            Please get your vote in before the April 21, 2019 deadline!
                            Voting is done at the No Roof Left Behind website at the following link:

https://noroofleftbehind.com/program…mination

(scroll down) Her entry is “Single Mom with two teens…. Safety Harbor, FL. If you decide to vote, thank you. They really need this roof!

Comment

Thanks for the extra effort Jo, I like your version. Hope that it gins up some interest and votes.

Comment

I know one lady entered - as she commented that she did. Hope that it generates some more!!

Comment

We are still in 3rd place and losing ground. Odd that she has more votes from a post in the OLS site than from here at RHSS.

Comment

WE have dropped back to 4th place - Come on RHSS buddies!

Comment

Originally posted by d7dot View Post
                                      We thank you Vera! Get your friends and neighbors to vote.
                                      Brad give the info to my friend and looks like she voted (Helen). I watch her house when she has to be out of town, so felt pretty good about asking her.

Comment

Thanks Vera! You are allowed to give the link to anyone who is breathing and has a valid E-Mail address, we need the votes.

Comment

Bump the post

Comment

bump post

Comment

Bump one final time.

Comment

Thanks to all who voted for Annie. She did not win, but another deserving person did win a new roof.

Comment

Sorry Brad -- know they all needed a new roof.... sorry it wasn't Annie.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X