No announcement yet.

What Type(s) of Contests do you enter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Type(s) of Contests do you enter?

Some contests require certain actions or things slightly out of the ordinary. Which types do you, or have you, entered?
    Do you enter writing contests?
    66.67%
    Do you enter picture contests where you must send photos of you or a product?
    100.00%
    Do you enter contests where you must make a fool of yourself contests?
    33.33%
    Do you enter Local contests where you must be present to win?
    33.33%

ok theres my votes lol

no matter i will just say my answer here: yes i enter essay and photography and making a fool of yourself contests. I remember in the 1980's where u had to take a pic with a bunch of people for RC cola-so whole family piled into a hot tub. I think we all won tshirts. I won $500 last year with essay contest-however it was an iheart sweep and i wasnt able to answer phone when they called because i was at work so lost that prize. Won an apron from a pillsbury recipe contest.
    Last edited by Luckycat; 03-11-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

You ain't choosy huh...

Comment

Originally posted by d7dot View Post
        You ain't choosy huh...
        less competition

Comment

and better odds....

Comment

I love the better odds, but I don't like to be seen in pictures. Just don't like the way I look 90% of the time. Basically saying I don't take a good picture, non photogenic.

I have and will enter writing contests and I have won twice. But time prohibits more of those type for me right now.
            I enter the picture of me and a product one, and won one ... $250 Visa Card. It was with the picture of the product the contest provided, just had to print it out and take a picture.
            Last edited by TOYSTORY; 03-12-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

I have won 2 contests that entered a recipe. Once from a local radio station and won year supply of Dixie Crystals sugar. Was coupons they mailed me (brown sugar, reg sugar and powered sugars).

The other from grocery store and was type you picked out. I did deviled eggs * a little different than normal, added little green and red peppers for a holiday platter
              Won $250 worth of Grocery Gift Cards.

Contest with picture of myself NO.

Local contest if a drop box, every chance I can. Can't be present to win. Have got a few surprises in mail from those. Once Holiday Dinner from Grocery Store. Cake from bakery, dozen doughnuts, turkey and a ham. Love those kind of wins. Also an event in town *Christmas Festival, Baseball Game Tickets, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X