Don't Forget Surveys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Forget Surveys

Surveys are generally easy to take and while the incentives are usually small, I like them and participate when time permits. I have been known to bail out of a long winded survey though.

Congrats. I do a few here and there. I cannot do ones that are LONG and drawn out tho...and often bail myself if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by d7dot View Post
      Surveys are generally easy to take and while the incentives are usually small, I like them and participate when time permits. I have been known to bail out of a long winded survey though.
      Don't forget the little one on our receipts. I've won g/c for Winn Dixie, Bi Lo's and Food LIon like that. Even a $10 or $20 card fun to win. Also if you stop for coffee or biscuit lots of mornings, don't toss receipt. Most can get a small item for just a couple minutes of your time. Can mostly do those only 1 time a month. But a free breakfast biscuit, ect well worth it. Pass your extra receipts to someone else to enjoy.. When on vacation 1 year, did to the maid that serviced our room. Thanked me the next morning for her free sandwich.

Comment

The receipt surveys are one area where I have consistently struck out. Been doing them for years, and Nada.. I do the Bob Evans ones for $2 off next breakfast because I know they are real and we will be going again soon. PS: You are a kind hearted soul Luckycat.

Comment

I won $300 from Home Depot receipt survey... so someone I guess does win~~

Comment

Working...
          X