What Are You Hoping to Win in 2019?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Hoping to Win in 2019?

This question is because im curious but also it will help me find certain sweeps to post for y'all

Heres Mine:
    -Ca$h
    -New Car or Truck-im currently driving a 2007 dodge caravan
    -upright freezer
    -furniture
    -fridge
    -year supply of anything
    -gift cards
    -trips: especially to Hawaii,Jamaica,New Zealand,Orlando-also Nascar Trips
    -computer

Mine not the high end sweeps, too many taxes on those. Maybe a nice reclinder, lots of stuff for kids, cook books and reg books, cast iron cookware, new Krups Pot *ours almost 3 years old.
    small appliances *need better mixer, g/c's, gift baskets always nice, like sports items for Kids and hubbie (baseball stuff, football, fishing or golf items). watchWell nice pair of Costo Sunglasses would be fine, Watch but not those wooden ones.

Comment

-Cash - Visa prepaid cards

- Gift Cards to stores and eatery's

- Stove (mine is circa 1976)

-year supply of anything - I have won Godiva for a year, and cleaning for a year (which lasted about 4 months because of the charge for my size home) - and one other one, I can't now remember!!!

-trips: just about anywhere, even foreign countries. We went to Scotland on trip win and it was spectacular. We both keep current passports just in case!! There are some I would not go to...ever. For example through no fault of it's own -- I don't want to go to Africa or really Australia, New Zealand -- just too far for me. I have gone to Jamaica and that was an experience. We go to Orlando several times a year, but winning a trip there would also be fine with me. I would go last minute too if I was a alternate winner!

-Toys for grandkids -- this Christmas was very economical and they got expensive things I had won. All year I keep lookout for cheap toys at Target, etc. and pick them up too.

-iPad or tablet (for the kids to use or us and give the kids the one we use now!!!)

Comment

Cash
        Small economy car
        Big flat screen TV
        Small kitchen appliances & utensils
        Food & coffee
        Lawn tractor & self-propelled lawnmower
        Electric adult tricycle
        Gift cards like Visa, Mastercard, AmEx
        Womens apparel, shoes, boots, slippers, gloves etc.
        Computer

Comment

Money or gift cards
          Trip or Cruise (I can check this one off the list already!)
          Furniture & accessories for new house
          Grocery or food GCs
          Cookware

Comment

Working...
          X