Should Be a Quiet Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Be a Quiet Night

Since parking area still wet and more rain expected canceled fireworks unitl 8/10. So just Pops, I, Mark Jr and baby Mark. Mark Jr come eat and took shower.

Pops and son and baby on way to hospital for him to meet his little sister. They have a small waiting room just for that on floor Lisa on. The nurse will wheel Lisa and baby down and Baby Mark will have a few minutes with them. He was excited when left. Also they taking Lisa a small dish of homemade chicken pot pie and broc. Said her menu at the hospital don't sound too tasty tonight.

If all goes well tonight she gets out at 10:30 in the morning.

I hope all does go well. Enjoy the quiet while you can

I felt sick today and even yelled at Josh...who was doing both loud and annoying things today continuously! I told him to go back down stairs after he lied to me about what he was doing, but I was right there and saw it -- but he snuck back up here and I yelled again for him to go back downstairs and stay there. I could have handled it better than I did...but I don't put up with stuff anytime it happens and when I am feeling yycchy it's not time to try my patience and not the time to lie either!

Ok, well, going to try and post a couple sweeps.

Comment

We had grandson Robert here overnight to take him to camp early this morning. We were going to watch the Nascar race but it got postponed due to rain, so we watched Captain Marvel.

Comment

Originally posted by tmy56 View Post
        We had grandson Robert here overnight to take him to camp early this morning. We were going to watch the Nascar race but it got postponed due to rain, so we watched Captain Marvel.
        Yep, Pops said the races hard to watch this year. Rain rain and more rain.

Comment

Hubby and I used to watch Nascar every week -- but then the rules changed and we didn't like that -- but dealt with it. Now the TV channel has commercials so often and sometimes they show you the race in the little bottom square, but really we hate that too........so we haven't been trying to watch at all. It's like we just lost interest.

Comment

Glad to see Pops and I not the only one that the new rules don't work for. To tell you JMHO boring now. But Pops still a die hard fan.

Comment

Working...
            X