Lisa Overnight in Hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Overnight in Hospital

She wasn't excited about it, but doctor called early yesterday, due to our impending bad weather, wouldn't be able to get to hospitals downdown. Was expecting major flooding. So doctor had got with a hospital in North area, to set up a room for Lisa and 3 other high risk preg. He wanted her to check in by 3:00 pm, so Pops took her. Mark Jr went in hour eatly, worked through his lunch, so was able to get to hospital by 4:15.

Pops ask the couple next door to sit with me and Baby while, he away. Really rough day. Cable, internet went off yesterday morning. Main tower was struck by lightening.

Lisa upset she can't do the flower shop runs. She ask Stella to go with Mark Jr, and they pay her. They already left to do the run to VA hospital. Got several nursing for runs also.

Ashley and her daughter, Stella and girls all have dinner with us today. Hoping to see fireworks, but might have rained too much yesterday. for the parking area to be used.
    Last edited by TOYSTORY; 07-04-2019, 02:13 PM.

I was worried about you and Lisa yesterday. I know there is nothing you can do when the cable is out. AND it's better to be safe, especially with potential flooding.
    Hoping you have a calmer day with the ladies and their little ones!

Comment

I hope everyone had a good night & your weather is improving. Enjoy your Independence Day celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
        I was worried about you and Lisa yesterday. I know there is nothing you can do when the cable is out. AND it's better to be safe, especially with potential flooding.
        Hoping you have a calmer day with the ladies and their little ones!
        Jo hoping the little ones help cheer Lisa up. I know she misses her day care kids. She has been helping them to bake a few cookies for tonight when view the fireworks. Figure the kids cookies and milk then.

Comment

She also probably likes to keep busy.... and forget about the things she can't do ... Glad she and baby are all right for now.

Comment

Working...
          X