That Rain Was So Welcomed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Rain Was So Welcomed

Not as much as my nephew in Cottageville *he got 4 inch. But we did get some much needed on. At least last long enough to help this time. I guess you could say "flowers laughing", it sure perked them up. Pops and I even got to sit on the porch some. Better for eating also. Hot weather food don't settle well. Just heated up some tuna casserole, and right now tummy seems ok. Sure nice for air not to cut in every few minutes. Wow 76 degrees for a change.

Oh, I am glad you got some rain. None here but tiny bits of sprinkles here and there today.

Comment

We had some rain here too. I dug up some plants to take to the new house so I was glad it wasn't too hot & sunny.
      This morning is misty, not even 60 degrees yet. We are heading to the new place for the final walk through with the builder & furniture delivery.

Comment

Bet that's getting pretty exciting for you Terry -- hope your happiness there abounds!

Comment

Thanks so much Jo - and remember if you are up this way, our door is open.

Comment

Thanks Terry!

Comment

Working...
            X