Hello Kitty Sewing Machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Kitty Sewing Machine

Hello Kitty Sewing Machine $40-Never heard of this brand. Maybe special for the young ones to learn on? But tried ouT
    and works good. Sewing machine #3, so time to get that room cleaned of other junk and let them use. 2 has donated
    iron and ironing boards also. The maintence guys left a table in there for cutting out stuff. And got several of the little clear bins, so ones using can leave things in there and not need to come back and forth. Sure lots won't use. But nice for
    one with kids that gets rips and zippers broken if nothing else. A chance for them to do something to save a little and
    supply things for family.

Be off computer until about lunch. Have first morning scheduled for Toddlers Movie and Play time. Stella said can
    pick her little one up from neighbor and take (give her a little break).Might not be anyone else, but us but if not guess
    Stella will be eating cookies for a long time. Cookies and milk snack. Got 2 short kids tapes or them also. Quiet this
    time of morning with the big kids in school.

Prev
    Last edited by nannyv; 05-14-2019, 11:51 AM.

Janome is the brand my local quilt stores sell. You got a great deal. It originally sold for around $200.This one was made for younger people just starting to sew so should be easy to use and good for basic needs like you said. If you didnt get a manual with it the company website has downloadable ones you can print.

Comment

I am surprised it's Green. Usually Hello Kitty stuff is red or pink, but I guess they wanted it neutral in green.

Comment

Originally posted by Justravlin View Post
        Janome is the brand my local quilt stores sell. You got a great deal. It originally sold for around $200.This one was made for younger people just starting to sew so should be easy to use and good for basic needs like you said. If you didnt get a manual with it the company website has downloadable ones you can print.
        Thanks for info makes me feel good about my find. There is a little ziploc bag with it so maybe the manual in it. Would be nice to maybe get some of the younger girls involved.

Comment

Working...
        X