Pops Delivering Guys Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops Delivering Guys Stuff

I really not help to Lisa nad her friend, other than help to find the places. If a guy around got them to load for us. Got back and pulled truck in garage and Lisa and her friend cleaned up before taking to Ashley, Pop drove when went to Ashley's and unloaded for us.

Picked the little guy up on way back so they now getting his stuff loaded to take over. I'm just not up to more today. I'll peek in one day when over that way. But he has more needs,, but on list with DSS for air fixed, stove not working, but did a small hot water heater thanks to Mr Wright. Afraid his washer and dryer in the group to dipose of not repairable. But Pops told me the littl guy used the small laundry room yesterday. So doing his best.

Slowly but surely I hope most of the items that are health and safety issues get fixed. Mr Wright seems to be trying hard. The other things I am happy to see you and your group of seniors working on.... and of course with help from everyone else (lisa, mark, kevin and the others) who knows the need is real.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
      Slowly but surely I hope most of the items that are health and safety issues get fixed. Mr Wright seems to be trying hard. The other things I am happy to see you and your group of seniors working on.... and of course with help from everyone else (lisa, mark, kevin and the others) who knows the need is real.
      Jo Kevin come up hard, dad died when Kevin young, and he kinda had to step in and help. Can remember that guy 2 small jobs in high school. Few hours at Walmart and working with a lawn crew on weekends. A no good sister, so his Mom left with the girls. But Jo he couldn't go to college and continue like he was there. Tried first year and got very few credits. Got on computer and found the little job at the apartments *basically covers his small apartment, extra times a little extra pay. He more than know what it is to take a hand down piece of furniture and turn into something beautiful. His Mom very upset when he moved here, and we afraid he would end up going back. But so far hanging in there, even if money tight. His Mom keeps him on her insurance at work, but he mails money to her for this. Can do that as long as in college.

Comment

Working...
      X