Mini Free Market Went Well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Free Market Went Well

I went and helped for the Mini Free Flea Market and it went over well. The last two freebies the guys picked up after that over today, so store for maybe another one soon.
    Pops told me to come home, let one of the others stay at the Center, didn't need to overdid. So I did cause want to go for the movie night and see how to goes over. Several
    promised to come, but just wait and see. We can't do anything about the sewing part we want, until maybe find 1 or 2 more more sewing machines, but just can't all at once.

Guys just doing odds and ends today. Mostly the pickups that us ladies can find. But our funds, gone so need to be freebies right now. Pops will help the man get his stuff from our house in the morning. Just doing a last air out today, but smelling lots better.

Good. Glad it went well. Passed a dresser and computer desk at the curb today on the way back from bringing my grandson home and thought about you and the people you are helping.
    Hoping everyone starting to get to know one another there to, as that will help when any issues come up.

Comment

Working...
    X