Ahh Spring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh Spring

It's another gorgeous Spring day here in MN, brightly sunny, almost no wind, and most of the snow is gone!

It will reach the 50s, possibly 60s, today and tomorrow. Now I can enjoy my yardwork and even sit on my beautiful porch set with my coffee later today!

Bet you are happy to see the spring finally start!! Here we are getting very green .... fast! Rain every day too! April Showers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowbirdy View Post
      It's another gorgeous Spring day here in MN, brightly sunny, almost no wind, and most of the snow is gone!

It will reach the 50s, possibly 60s, today and tomorrow. Now I can enjoy my yardwork and even sit on my beautiful porch set with my coffee later today!
      W0W!!! Enjoy your time outside. Wonderful to get out since seems like your area had a very long winter.

Comment

I am going to venture out myself today. We need to go to the court and get our concealed carry licenses renewed -- you have to renew them every 5 years.
        And we might go to store to get things since I'll be gone before company comes on Friday.

Comment

It's in the 60s today, brightly sunny, almost no wind, and I've already done several hours of yardwork! I'm just enjoying this so much!

Now I'm going to have a light brunch and sit on my porch with some coffee. I'm tired, but very happy!

Comment

It's beautiful out... glad you were able to get out and enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
            X