My Guy Home Early

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Guy Home Early

He didn't call to let me know on way. Said they had a cancel for the doctor, so took Ms Amy early for her stress test. Then took her on by for her haircut and wash. Pouring rain there, and things he needed to do outside stuff. So packed up and come on home to his ladies. I had only worked about 1 hour at the center with the books, and got Pete to bring me back on his way out for an errand. Head not feeling good today. Had left pot of northern bean/ham on in slow cooker for dinner. Last night while up, and went thru a very old church type cookbook (Published in 1974), so would imagine most those ladies gone by now. Found recipe I not made in years for a Millionaire Pie, *makes 2 of them. So they are cooling in the frig now.

When got home fix some hot cocoa and toast and lay down. Dozed off so quiet this morning. Around 1:00 Pops come in and me sleeping. I woke up when he sit on side of bed. Told him had dinner cooked if he hungry (beans/ham, rice, sliced tomatoes in frig, and the pie). Said sounds good, let him get a shower and be right out. So had a very early dinner.

He was worried about Lisa and I, don't know who he was keeping up with, but he knew I only worked at the center an hour this morning. Said no need to hang around there and worry and us need him at home. Glad he back home, and looks like Ms Amy doing a little better.

I am sorry about your head -- I went out today again too -- had to fund my IRA and just didn't know how/where, etc. I wanted to do it. Could have sent to brokerage firm I have my IRA at, or started a new CD, or well, there were options.... I wound up going to get a new CD -- it's 3.75% (for 40 months) and well, that's a good rate right now for my one year contribution.

Was bothering me that I just couldn't seem to make up my mind and just do it.
    I have work to do for CCSS and other stuff and I just keep putting it off!!

Was locked out of RHSS for a while today... thankfully it wasn't something I caused (smile).
    Enjoy your evening!

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
      I am sorry about your head -- I went out today again too -- had to fund my IRA and just didn't know how/where, etc. I wanted to do it. Could have sent to brokerage firm I have my IRA at, or started a new CD, or well, there were options.... I wound up going to get a new CD -- it's 3.75% (for 40 months) and well, that's a good rate right now for my one year contribution.

Was bothering me that I just couldn't seem to make up my mind and just do it.
      I have work to do for CCSS and other stuff and I just keep putting it off!!

Was locked out of RHSS for a while today... thankfully it wasn't something I caused (smile).
      Enjoy your evening!
      I couldn't get on either when I got back from center. So just took my book I had started on yesterday and read for awhile. That's when I went to sleep. Jo that leaning down with the books what was bothering me today. I had pulled me a chair up to the bookcase. Took all the old ones off and trying to go thru one at the time. So lots of leaning. But when Pete brought me back home, dropped off 2 bags of books at the library for an upcoming sale for them. Bookcase looks nice at the center also, nice new ones for all to read. Not many helping there today. Mostly the drop ins to be took for appointments. So when got the bookcase finished just come on home. Think the nap did me good. Pops sitting over in chair sleeping now. But Lisa and Baby be here soon, so he will be awake then. Last night when her and Mark Jr doing laundry she put a tray of beans and franks in the over to cook for the baby dinner tonight. That way will have lunch for him tomorrow also. She can take one of those pies I made to take home also. I don't need 2 of those rich ones left for us. No work at Walmart tonigjht, so looks like they can be at their house.
      Last edited by nannyv; 04-10-2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X