Great Mail Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Mail Day

Got 2 of my book wins Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls (Hardback). Also The Hiding Place by CJ Tidor.. Also received one of my blog/fb wins Minnie Mouse Prize Pk. This be put back for Little Princess. Entered several places, so not sure which one picked me as winner.

Franny your envelope also come. Really something unexpected and so generous. Thanks so much.

My pleasure Vera,,, hope the weather & life is good in your neck of the woods.....HUGS.....Franny

Comment

Congrats Vera!!

Comment

Originally posted by forobello View Post
        My pleasure Vera,,, hope the weather & life is good in your neck of the woods.....HUGS.....Franny
        Beautiful weather today, would think Spring was here. But we all know SC is like a roller coaster, up and down. So still holding off on most my flower planting.

Pops frying the fish, we had brought off the shrimp boats this morning. Can't get fresher than that. So the kids and my nephew eating with us outside today. That's 5 adults and the baby, and sure lots cheaper than taking everyone out for seafood. I even made a sheet cake and used some of the fresh strawberries mixed with the topping. Cooling in frig. Try to do that before the weather turns HOT.

Comment

Working...
        X