Sunny Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny Day

Sunny out and nice. Weatherman said low 70's today. Just not weather for Feb. Pop ask like to pack a small lunch and go down by the Canal. Said if too cool can just sit in the sunshine in car. Knows the house has been getting to me. So maybe gone a couple hours near lunch time. No more meds. Now just got to build my strength back up.

Sunshine is good medicine!

Comment

Hope the sunshine makes you feel better. It was 72 here and sunny today. Saw kids out in shorts and tank tops!
      We went to the office to do some work. Amazingly we found a regular parking spot... normally everyone is double and triple parked in the parking lot. Got almost everything done. I still have one thing as I forgot the paperwork at home. Can do it online I think, so hope that catches me up.

Comment

Being a week day was pretty calm by the canal. Pops had fixed ham sandwiches and I took small dish potato salad, and bowl cut up fruits for a simple lunch. Had took our folding chairs and found a nice sunny spot to sit for awhile. Pops picked at me and said I even got sun on my face and needed that. It did seem nice to be out for a couple hours.
        With my meds finished the drainage is lots better. Tomorrow suppose to be pretty also, so Pops said if I up to it, might take a short ride over to Folly Beach. The little park that the kids enjoys so much in the summer *over near Light House js still opep for day use *picnic, jogging. Not up to jogging, but maybe a short walk on beach or use one of the swings near beach. Know this weekend if the weather holds will be a crowd then. It's a nice spot to feed the birds or watch the dolphins play in water.

Comment

So happy to hear you had a nice day Vera. Hope you feel well enough for the trip to the beach too!

Comment

I'd love to live near a beach where I could sit and watch dolphins play in the water! Enjoy your sunny days.

It's raining an icy mix right now, supposed to change over to all rain for the rest of the day & night. Ugh!

Comment

Was a little breezy this morning, so Pops ask if I be disappointed to wait until tomorrow for the beach. He ask me to ride with him for a couple errands. But stopped at Betsy's *lady with a small room for her beauty shop in her home. Family use her for haircuts. Didn't realize he had called ahead and ask if she had time to cut dead ends from my hair and give me a nice shampoo. That was a treat!! Left me there for that while he did a bank run and stop at Allies. He had received a 15% coupon in mail so wanted to use before expire for his boxes of coffee pods and some body washes. Then he ask if I felt like a quick stop at Alex's for pancakes. It was a little past the rush for breakfast, so only a few there. Pops get full breakfast, but I got a couple pancakes and dish of strawberries.

So did have a little time from home this morning.

Comment

Ah, that was nice!! Glad you are "enjoying" things with Pops ...

Comment

Working...
                X