Sorry Missed Most of Yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Missed Most of Yesterday

Around 4:00 that morning, both ears clogged and 1 drained on Pillow a little. Went to emergency care. Upper Res Infection then so gave me meds to take. Said about 4 days before notice a big change. Take 2 pills every 4 hours, but a side effect maybe me drowsy. So less computer time.

Do feel a difference already. Too many mefical things at once. Will be nice to get all that infection gone.Left ear seems to be draning well,
    But the other a little slower.
    Last edited by nannyv; 02-01-2019, 08:47 AM. Reason: slowerr

Good luck with getting better, and take care of yourself!

Comment

Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Well, that's not fun - take it easy and hope your healing continues.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. Sorry about the infection!
          Jenna's (downstairs) has been sick, but she went back to work today --

Comment

Pops said he would go to hospital and check on Jerry while I just r rested. I didn't hear Mark Jr bring in us dinner. Lisa had baked a small homemade chicken Pot Pie. Pops found note on counter and was in microwave.Should be a nice treat no cooking tonight. Said Jerry doing better. Had beef broth, turkey sandwich and jello for lunch. Monitors still there, but oxygen here if needed for him.t

Comment

Well now after babysitting for all 3 grands, then having my oldest grandson and Josh from downstairs here..........I'm sick. I feel miserable. Might go back to bed. HOPING I do not have to find a new doctor (new plan this year again).

Comment

Well looks like the med is working so, all that drainage should be over soon. Nights rough getting up and down to clear out ting bettwhroat and Just decided whe n take midnight one, no more for morning. Drainage bad at night when need to rest. But thank goodness a little less today.

Going into high 60's today, but 70% chance of rain.

The kids having super bowl with friends today so just pops and I.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

Thanks ... hope you feel better too.
                  I have sore throat and sinus congestion -- and just feel, well -- worn out (guess the kids wore me out more than I thought!).
                  Taking vitamins, antihistimine (which seems to work for me on congestion) and drinking hot tea and honey. AND doing just a little bit of this and that!

Comment

Hope everyone is feeling better! We will be having several of the grands here for the weekend so will be dosing up on our Emergen-C, just in case - although a few of them were sick & missed school the 2 days before our coldest days, then they had 2 days off because of the bitter cold, so they had plenty of time to recover.

Comment

Working...
                    X