Another in Hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another in Hospital

God Daughter come by and her Dad been Admitted to Trident. I'm not able to go hang around there for unknown amoulnt of time. Lisa come over th help me get 2 bedrooms clean and fresh stuff out, so if some of the family will have a place to stay and showers. She and I also fixed a tray of sandwiches and put 2 slow cookers of veggie soup. Different this time, not up to waiting on everyone. Pops down at the hosptal to support Godkids and Dad. A few could come back tonight with him. Kevin said he would drop me some fresh fruits from the flea market also. And friend brought me Apple Sauce Cake and 2 Gallons tea. So at least have something to any than comes by.

Sorry to hear this Vera. God Bless and good luck to the family during this trying time.

Comment

Sorry Vera, hope whatever it is, it can be helped. I am sure they will appreciate that.

Comment

The ones stayed with us last night rode with Pops to hosptal this morning. Familys had meeting with doctor. Said Jerry had rough night so pushing surgery for the heart for this morning. Just took him back. Said he will stay with them need him and for me take it t easy. Said Mae and Pete come over later today to help me fix light supper. Jerry's neice's 2 small boys here with me Long wait hard for them. The other two at hospital with them.

Said him and Jerry's wife brought food stuff to tide over during wait, so could all stay together in waiting area to keep posted by docrtor. So would be ok. So most likely one night of visitors again. They need to know how the surgery goes. Will transport him to Orangeburg *near his home when out of the woods. But that will be a long ways yet. Just ask for prayers.

Comment

Thanks for the update, will keep them all in my prayers. Hoping for a good outcome!

Comment

prayers sent vera-sry for what everyone is going through. You're a good soul to keep everyone fed and comfortable

Comment

Jerry's step daughter got in from Pa at air port this morning, just Rented a car and a small weekly unit near hospital for her adn Mom and her. Knew her Mom not good health and Jerry had been bringing her in for appoints Her job can be done from here, just need spare room to keep everything out. Pops told her if got to point need a break, there for both of them.

Comment

How did the surgery go?

Comment

Very long, But kept the family updated. When they got to see him after recovery not complete awake. Lots of monitors and stuff on him. Talked with Jerry's wife to staying with us also. Not need to be herself. They went back to hospital this morning and then the lady and kus.ids left fo GA. His son from Atlanta left right after surgery last night. Today His wife's daughter come from PA and be here fort hm Talk of when able to be moved from ICu tranomsfer to Orangeburg *just a few miles from their home, but not soon. Jerry is almost 70 years old.

Pops and I will just help when they allow .

Comment

I am sure they appreciate you & Pops and the help you are giving them.

And you should not be talking like 70 is old ....

Comment

Working...
                    X