48 Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 Right Now

A little after 6 and 48 degress, say no rain!!! Sure will be good.

It's about 50 and... get this... sunny!!! Feels good to see the sun. Also happy for the 50's too!!

Comment

Well, we're in the low 30's, but it feels like the low 20's because of the wind. Gray & cloudy. Ugh!

Comment

It is windy here too... not sure of the MPH, but it's windy enough.

Comment

After several days of 44-46 very brightly sunny days, and an early January thaw here in MN, it's slightly colder and overcast today. It's windy here, too.

They predict light drizzle/snow early Monday. We shall see. But the few beautiful days we enjoyed were wondeful!

Comment

Sleet & freezing rain predicted Monday evening - which means I will run all my errands during the day.

Comment

Ouch, we got caught in that when travel upstate Ga a couple of time. Not to travel in at all. Stay safe.

Comment

40 degrees all night! It will be low 40s & partly sunny today here in the Twin Cities of MN.

Comment

41 right now here -- hubby says it feels like it's getting colder.

Comment

And now we are down to 35 -- in just about an hour... looks like RAIN -- but at this temp might be mixed -- or icy rain, sleet, etc. I hope not... though I am not leaving the house and we have whole house generator -- just be bad for anyone and everyone (and there are a lot of those) out there driving.

Comment

Right now warm, but this weather up and down.

Comment

yesterday it was 61-i think it was in 50's today--LOVED IT! Am enjoying it now before the bottom drops out!

Comment

Well, we started out at 31 degrees today, but the temps kept steadily dropping all day. Very strong winds developed, gusts to 50 mph! Awful going out to get my mail. I nearly blew down several times. But it was mostly sunny, and tomorrow will start out very cold, like 5-10 degrees,.

The windchill advisory will be over tonight, thankfully. I'm not looking forward to dragging my trash cart out to the curb in the cold morning air. Ah well, this is MN after all.

Comment

Today was warm -- 63 and sunny.
                            Enjoyed the walk thru the woods looking at property with my son.
                            But NOW... it's pouring rain...hard rain for last 30 minutes ... didn't expect that!!

Comment

Oh my, it looks beautiful outside today, with the bright sunshine & blue skies, but it is only up to 13 degrees. The wind is awful, & I struggled to get my trash cart out to the curb. After the trucks came through, I was getting ready to go out and get it, when my next door neighbor surprised me by bringing it back to my yard! It is icy out there.

That was nice of him.

Comment

My goodness, hope you have good heat in temps like that. Stay warm.

Comment

BRRRR Audrey! They are now predicting snow for us over the weekend. Thankful we leave on Tuesday -- when the weather should be sunny!!

Comment

Weatherman says for the next 7 days or so, it will be in the mid-30s, sunny & dry. For MN in January, that is nice.

Comment

32 here now, and windy making it feel much colder. We are supposed to get snow for the weekend (Sat and/or Sunday). Sure is cold enough with that wind chill to snow.
                                      Bet the stores are full of shoppers!! Threat of snow around here cleans the shelves!

Comment

Was 35 when got up this morning. Said high maybe 43 today. Beautiful sunshine outside, so opened the blinds on side of house with sun. Pops and Pete back from Edisto. a litle before 2:00 pm today. While there took down the Outside Christmas trimming and stored for the guy. Give yards a mini clean up. Mostly weeds. and also edged. Put flsg out front with just a winter design *not Christmas.

Said not many houses being used there this winter. Too quiet.

Put a pot of beef stew on this morning. So something nice and hot on a cold day.

Comment

We had about 6" of snow overnight and there is a brisk wind. It's 21 degrees but feels like 3 - so I went to yoga then have stayed in all day.
                                          Only time I went out was for the dog to do his business, and he wasn't thrilled either.

Comment

Frost this morning, but sun is out nice. But only low 40's for today Hd to get out this morning, had a check up at doctor office.

Comment

Cold and a little windy. 36 degrees.
                                              Got oil tank filled today... and grandson coming back with hubby from helping him today.
                                              I've been doing CCSS things and trying to get things ready to go on Tuesday -- so warm it up down there in Florida Brad... I don't need it cold!!

Comment

Jo, hope the weather will be beautiful for you.Been cold here all day, but the nice sunshine sure helped. Sure heat cutting in lots tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                                X