Been a Busy Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a Busy Day

Started early, since Mark Jr off from Walmart today. Him and Pops worked outside lots. Delivered the 2 loads of firewood. figure since the warmest day for awhile would get more split and ready if got more orders when the deep freeze hits us later this week. So restacked our holders inside garage for us. Also got enough split and stacked for about 3 loads in reserve. Yard nice and clean over that side now. Just stopped for a short lunch break.

Got my laundry caught up. Sheets out on clothes lines, since nice breeze. So all the bedrooms nice again. Knew baby would be with us tonight. Worked on sweeps between my cleaning. Lisa dropped baby off and went to pick her groceries up. Easier to take them upstairs if he not with her. So I made the dumplings for chicken then. We all had dinner together: chicken/dumplings, steamed carrots, corn muffins, and blueberry cobbler.

Pops and I babysitting tonight, the kids got to spend a little time together *went late night bowling with another couple. Pops and baby sitting in floor watching Frosty the Snowman. Bet both my guys be sleeping before long. Pops worked hard outside, and baby had daycare today.

Maybe catch up on my book like to finish when everyone settled down for the night.

All day I entered and posted. Entered and posted... and coughed. I am doing breathing treatments once a day -- and think it's just a cold -- so far. Just asthma flares and it get's hard to breathe -- went out to take trash out and because it was cold out there had a real coughing fit.

Need to go out tomorrow for a few things we need and stuff I need to make for the sweepers Christmas party on Saturday (if it doesn't snow).... It could be snow -- or no! Because it depends on how the front moves. Since it's about an hour at least to the party in Maryland --we likely won't go if it snows.... does depend, but I need to have the stuff ready to go. Need to also wrap our gift, etc too. They do Stealing elves and it's a lot of fun. Hope I am well by then!!

Going to stop myself now because I need to just veg out and watch some TV.

Comment

Jo, hope the weather holds out and you go. Probably get to visit with some not seen for awhile. You're like me,everytime we stop for a litte while, just know they are lots more of those special contests for Christmas. And they won't be around long. Sure hppe we can win a few of them.

Comment

Was so tired last night. Me & 2 friends Quilted a king size quilt for 10 hours yesterday will never pick that pattern again in my life. Thankfully friend has machine. While doing that also cut & sewed 3 tree skirts, 3 tablerunners, stocking, and made a fabric tree. Didnt get home till about 930pm Then had to enter all contests. So was a very long day for me yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Justravlin View Post
          Was so tired last night. Me & 2 friends Quilted a king size quilt for 10 hours yesterday will never pick that pattern again in my life. Thankfully friend has machine. While doing that also cut & sewed 3 tree skirts, 3 tablerunners, stocking, and made a fabric tree. Didnt get home till about 930pm Then had to enter all contests. So was a very long day for me yesterday.
          Sounds like a long day, but fun day!!

Comment

I wish I had the energy to do that type of stuff. I get tired easily. Of course I will blame it on the asthma and breathing issues... but it's also my age.
            Going to Dr. tomorrow as it's getting so I get dizzy and stuff after coughing so much. Gotta make sure it's not something worse. I did have the pneumonia shot...

Also have to grocery shop tomorrow for the antipasto skewers I am making for the party.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYSTORY View Post
              I wish I had the energy to do that type of stuff. I get tired easily. Of course I will blame it on the asthma and breathing issues... but it's also my age.
              Going to Dr. tomorrow as it's getting so I get dizzy and stuff after coughing so much. Gotta make sure it's not something worse. I did have the pneumonia shot...

Also have to grocery shop tomorrow for the antipasto skewers I am making for the party.
              Hope the doctor can give you something to help. I know with me last night working on the goodies and then school this morning, when got home just put my feet up for awhile. Thank goodness we had eat the pizza and didn't need to cook right away.

Comment

Been sick for a few days...but the breathing issues are getting worse. Plus getting stuff up that doesn't look good when I have the coughing fits. Could just be a bad cold...but I have been coughing for over a year now. They say it's asthma and it keeps flaring --to have this episodes -- I might ask for a chest Xray again. Remember they saw something and I have to have an Cat Scan. If I need another of those I need to do it this year -- as my coverage for things like that is TERRIBLE next year. I am going to ask for medicine refills or potential change to Blood pressure one.. she wanted to do it last time, or up it and I said lets wait till my body gets back to normal --- and I thought for a while there it was...and then zapped again. I like am getting antibiotics again too... I push refill on all the meds they would let me do -- so I am prepared to do what I need to into next year when I will be paying more for them.

Comment

Working...
                X