My Goodness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Goodness

Our list of those 12 days of Christmas Giveaways is getting rather long. Finally got thru the list of them this morning and all ones I enter at leit. cilinaria Need to get some laundry on. Pops and Mark Jr getting 2 loads of firewood up for delivery. Suppose to be bitter cold here later the week, said could be a mixture of the winter weather. Hoping don't get down this far,

Put some chicken on in slow cooker. Pops ask for chickendumplings today and know the kids wlll be here at dinner time tonight.

I have been entering FACEBOOK 12 days contests for about 4 hours ... and once I think I'm done, I am not. Did Instagram ones for another hour and I am not done.
    Not having much time to post for others...but want to get my entries in. Won yesterday and today ...so that makes 4 wins in 4 days. Will post them up later if I have time.

Comment

Yes theres so many on facebook. I keep sharing them, never know what people are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Justravlin View Post
        Yes theres so many on facebook. I keep sharing them, never know what people are looking for.
        Thanks, most like a variety.

Comment

You need to share them with me!!!

Comment

Ok Jo. Any certain kind you looking for?

Comment

Toys for kids, headphones, controllers, game stuff, food prizes, gift cards,.... But I'll enter for anything really .... because with one giveaway a day and some I see only getting about 300 entries, chances for wins are good.
              I entered all the ones you tagged me on...thanks for that. You may keep doing that if you want, or can!!

Comment

Yes tagging is the easiest and fastest way since im on cell phone. Takes me way to long to post contests. Feel free to post any you want on here. I share alot on fb hoping some of the RHSS members will share or post.

Comment

Working...
                X